Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm back!


So I did manage to get out of the storage room. 2 carloads of my son's stuff to his house, a trip to the Goodwill, a few loads of trash and things are looking up. :-)  Even had enough time to whip up this little holiday gift. Art to Heart makes it so fast and easy. A few scraps and you have a great inexpensive little gift on hand for the holidays.

What I really need to be thinking about is the painting and fixing up a bedroom that is going to become my husbands office. I did take wall paper down today. Whew, is that a blast from the past or what?  :-)  Do I really want to squander my precious stitching time to paint?????????
                 Especially this time of year... 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, my you have been rather busy of late, and you have one flying from the nest, how exciting for you all. Hmmm your husband must be pleased to be getting a new study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece! Her face is just precious! How do you find time to "whip up" anything during this crazy month?! You're amazing!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete