Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thru the Woods

Have you seen the BOM quilt at Project House 360?  I fell in love with it when I saw it. This past weekend I was able to get the first 4 months of blocks put together. Yeah OK, so I am not actually doing it monthly like I am supposed to, but now that I am caught it, I am hoping that changes.  :-)



It's paper piecing, and it goes together very nicely. This is what the 4 month point looks like. It's perfect as it is for a wall quilt, but I am going for the King size myself.  Your not to late to start. Click HERE to find the web site. There is just a $3 fee a month for the missed blocks, so get it while you can!   This promises to be a beauty!

4 comments:

  1. That is already a beauty, in king size it will be a stunner! You really are enjoying retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is stunning! It looks like it would be so difficult to make. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also downloading the blocks but haven't started yet. Will be following your progress closely. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No getting bored for you! Looking great. And who says a BOM has to be done in the month allocated anyway!! Rock the boat and do it your way!

    ReplyDelete